Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you (referred to as “you” or “your”) read these terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of and access to this website (the “website”). If you do not accept them, please do not use the website.
To users of this website, the following provisions apply:
- This website is owned and operated by Pageboy Cork LTD t/a ShockVoyce (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) and is published from Ireland. Pageboy Cork LTD is registered in Ireland: 258105, with its registered address at Unit 6, Riverview Business Park, Bessboro Road, Bessboro, Blackrock, Cork
- The content appearing on the pages of this website, (“information” and/or “materials”), is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland. No representations are made that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Ireland. Users who access this website from locations other than Ireland do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- No information on this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product which is not authorised by the applicable laws and regulations of your place of citizenship, domicile or residence.
- The information contained on the pages of this website is not intended to constitute an offer, promotion, or solicitation to buy or sell any of our products or services, or those of third parties. Information provided on the pages of this website is provided for your information and general interest only, may not be up to date and is subject to change and update by us from time to time without notification. You should periodically revisit this page to review the current terms and conditions of use.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on the pages of this website. However, information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The use of this website is at your sole risk. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use of or reliance on this information, whether authorised or not, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law.
- Certain links on this website lead to sites maintained by third parties over which we have no control. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or any other aspect of the information contained on such third party sites or sites linked to such sites and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance upon such information. Any links to third party sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and is at your own risk.
- In accessing this website you accept that electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. We do not guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to you passing over the Internet. You shall be responsible for the content and information contained in all your communications to this website, including its lawfulness, truthfulness and accuracy. In particular, but without limitation, you should not post any unlawful, threatening, defamatory or obscene material or any material that could give rise to a criminal offence and/or civil liability in any relevant jurisdiction. It is entirely at your discretion to send any information to us, including applications for employment positions, which may be posted on this website.
- The information contained on and the contents of the pages of this website, including but not limited to the layout and expression, are (as between you and us) the property of Pageboy Cork LTD and may not be copied, transmitted, converted, transcribed or reproduced without our prior written consent, except in accordance with the following permission: You may print or download on any single computer one copy of the contents of these pages (other than those excepted from this licence under clause 11) for your personal non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these terms and conditions of use are hereby reserved.
- Where applicable, the author(s) of the literary and artistic works set out on the pages of this website have asserted their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out on the pages containing their works.
- The limited licences granted to copy materials on this Site do not apply to the contents of any Pageboy Cork LTD art pages. All reproduction of these pages is prohibited, including printing and downloading. In addition, in respect of any software downloaded from this website, title, including all intellectual property rights, shall (as between you and us) vest and remain vested in Pageboy Cork LTD.
- The limited licence to copy materials on this website set out above does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form. In particular but without limitation no part of the website pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes. No part of these website pages may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Use of this website shall be made subject to the laws of Ireland which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use. The courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this website and its use.
- These terms and conditions of use contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the use of the website.