We want to give you some important details about how ShockVoyce collects and uses your personal information when we provide our services to you.
We also want to let you know your rights in respect of your personal information. This relates to information we collect and process as the data controller when:
- you engage with us before being appointed as your call outsourcing partner;
- you engage us as your call outsourcing partner; and
- we provide our services to you.
This is particularly the case if you are a sole trader or a partnership, where any information relating to your business is treated by us as being your personal information. If you represent or work for a partner or prospective partner then, where relevant, your personal information (such as contact details, role, responsibility, and engagement with us), will be processed in accordance with this statement but only in the context of the partner or prospective partner’s engagement with us.
What do we use your personal information for?
We will use information you provide as part of our contact with you, or in subsequent related communications, only for the purposes of:
- contacting you in connection with the ShockVoyce products and services you have asked about;
- providing you with information about ShockVoyce products and services; and
- responding to, progressing, and managing your enquiries and requests.
Your personal information is processed in this way, either:
- to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you; and/or
- for our legitimate interests, being our interests in conducting and managing our business but, most importantly, to give you the best service and products we can and meet your expectations.
You can object at any time to our processing of your personal information for these purposes by writing to us or emailing us at privacy@ShockVoyce.com.
However, we may not then be able to respond to your enquiry or provide you with further assistance.
Engaging us as your call outsourcing partner
When you engage us as your call outsourcing partner, we will use your personal information to take relevant steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with us. This will include:
- establishing the terms of our appointment;
- defining the services we will provide; and
- assessing the credit terms we will provide to you, including by completing credit checks with third parties and from trade references you may have provided.
Provision of products and services
The nature of our services is such that in providing them we may process your personal information. Unless otherwise stated, any personal information you give us when providing our services to you will be used for:
- providing those services in accordance with our contract with you;
- meeting our legal obligations.
Certain personal information, including your contact details (such as email address and telephone number), is also used to:
- manage our relationship with you, to ensure our respective contractual obligations are met; and
- for our legitimate interests in conducting and managing our business and enforcing our legal rights.
Your personal information will also be processed:
- to manage your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice; and
- to comply with our data protection and other legal obligations, including periodically seeking the renewal of consent for the processing of your personal information where required.
When we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we make sure we have considered and balanced the potential impact on you. We will never use your personal information in a way that is detrimental to your interests.
Where we process your personal information for purposes we consider to be in our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing. You may exercise this right by writing to us at our address or by emailing us. If you do object, this may affect our ability to provide our products and services to you.
Who else gets your personal information?
To help us provide our services, we may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us, including:
- information technology and information services providers;
- other third-party service providers; and
- professional and other third-party advisers.
These third parties can only use the personal information we share to provide their services to us or to support our delivery of our services to you. Your personal information may also be shared with third parties in accordance with your written and verified instructions, or in accordance with legal obligations imposed upon us. Your personal information is not shared with anyone else. It is not transferred outside the European Union.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information until seven years after the year you have ceased being your call outsourcing partner. except in the case of personal information processed in connection with an enquiry but where you did not appoint us to provide services to you, which we retain for a period of thirty-six months after we last heard from you.
Where there is a legal obligation to retain your personal information for a longer period, then we will retain it for the period required by that obligation.
What are your rights?
Accessing, deleting, rectifying and moving your personal information
You have the right to:
- access your personal information;
- require us to delete it;
- rectify any personal information we hold that is incorrect; and/or
- have your personal information transmitted to another data controller.
If you want to exercise these rights, please let us know in writing. You will need to provide sufficient information to verify and complete your request. We will complete your request within thirty days, subject to any legal or other requirements that requires us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so.
Lodging a complaint
You can at any time complain about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority. ShockVoyce’s supervisory authority is:
Data Protection Commissioner,
How do you contact us?
The data controller is Pageboy Cork LTD t/a ShockVoyce
You can write to us at:
Riverview Business Park,
You can email us at: privacy@ShockVoyce.com